Gorman & Company is not just real estate development, we consider ourselves a community development and neighborhood revitalization company. Our real estate team comes from diverse backgrounds with expertise in all aspects of public-private partnerships aimed at improving America’s neighborhoods.
Most of our development team has come from public and non-profit sectors, giving Gorman a unique understanding of our public and non-profit partners’ needs.
Our team works collaboratively across geographic markets to lend their expertise where needed in areas such as architecture, construction management, brokerage services, legal issues, public housing operations, neighborhood redevelopment, tax-credit finance, and the like. There is no challenge too complex for our team to tackle.
Success From Urban to Rural, From Oregon to Florida
Gorman & Company has successfully redeveloped factories, breweries, and schools into housing and hotels. We have co-located branch libraries, transit centers, and other public facilities with housing.
We have mastered complex public financing structures such as federal and state tax credits, tax exempt bond financing, EB-5, Opportunities Zones, public housing / mixed-finance structures including Choice Neighborhoods Initiative (CNI), workforce housing for the missing middle, special needs housing for chronically homeless, elderly, disabled populations, Veterans, and the mentally ill.
We have also mastered the federal regulatory environment that impacts a successful project, including Davis-Bacon, Section 3, HUD Environmental Reviews, RAD, and HUD/Mixed-Finance rules, Uniform Relocation Act, asbestos and mold remediation, archaeology, and ADA/accessibility requirements.
We have completed signature developments in urban, suburban, and rural markets, including projects in some of America’s largest cities (Phoenix, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Milwaukee, etc.) as well as some of our smallest rural communities in need of housing. We have also completed projects in some of the most cost-challenged markets, including Vail, Steamboat, Keystone, and Breckenridge, Colorado, as well as the Florida Keys. We have even converted a hotel on the U.S./Mexico border in Nogales, Arizona into affordable senior housing.
There is no challenge too complex for our team.
Please click on the specific state to learn more.
- Arkansas - Locations in Avondale, Glendale, Mesa, Nogales, Phoenix, Tempe, and Tucson.
- Arizona - Locations in Little Rock.
- Colorado - Locations in Denver, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Vail.
- Florida - Locations coming soon!
- Georgia - Locations in Atlanta.
- Illinois - Locations in Belvidere, Moline, and Rockford.
- Indiana - Location in Gary.
- Mississippi - Location in Gulfport.
- New Mexico -
- Ohio -
- Oregon - Locations coming soon!
- Wisconsin - The birthplace of Gorman & Company, this market serves as a home base to all of our markets across the country. Locations in Baraboo, Beloit, Jefferson, La Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Mt. Horeb, Oregon, Pulaski, Sheboygan, Sun Prairie, and Wausau.